I am always very please for feedback on my dance classes and choreographies!
So, write comments here...
if you have any wishes (e.g. a particular song) or simply would like to say that you like or don't like a particular routine or if you even just would like to say "hi"!
42 comments:
You teach me how to use my feet
and I started walking
again
I hope I'll get the
chance
to taste more of
your knoledge soon...
thank you.
Nunzio,
youre such a great teacher.
I dont even know where to begin..when i first started dancing i felt like there was no chance for me..i was pretty hopeless.
but you did something- you gave me hope and i started to enjoy dancing so much. I love it!
You showed me how to really dance, how to dance with my heart. You taught me not to give up, eventhough i just started-i know there is more to come..
Thank you so much, thank you for helping me, for supporting me, for being there for me.
(Especially now that you know im planning on applaying at a musicalacademy!)
You are a great danceteacher-thank you so much!
See you Friday,
Agnés
Dear Nunzio,
I have the feeling that I can´t really express you personally what you did and still do for me every time I take your lesson, since somehow I´m not able to tell you or express it to you through dancing or just by joinung the class.
But you really brought me back to life. Not that I wanted to kill myself or was depressed, but for a long time I was just doing what I had to do for everyday life, without really enjoying anything. I was rushing from appointment to appointment, being sick nearly all the time, searching something which I couldn´t find.
And then, all of a sudden, I came to your class, and I felt something very special. How you give classes is so different from any other classes I have taken thoughout my life. You are the first person who let me really feel what dancing is about - it´s not just moving somehow, always trying to improve the technique or to express what someone is telling you to express, it´s really listening to the music and TO YOURSELF, to your own feelings. And to enjoy the whole thing, listening to your own breath, to your own body, which also means accepting yourself the way you are - which is really new for me.
And the way you teach is just wonderful: you are such a nice person, being straight in the way you tell the people what to do, but very polite at the same time, and full of respect. I always have the feeling, you just say the right thing.
I really wish to be able to come to your classes for a very long time, it helps me so much!!! And I hope you are as happy and as positive in your personal life as you seem during class, and as you make (I guess) all of your students!!! I really wish I could give some of your positive energy back to you somehow... I just don´t know how... At least I can give a lot more to my family and my friends as I could before, so:
THANK YOU SO MUCH, Nunzio!!!
Dear Anonymous,
Thank you ever so much for the wonderful words I found on my Blog. This is a very beautiful gift you gave me. Thank you!!!
I can only try to show my pupils one way to get your own confidence; the work its self is yours. Therefore you must be very proud of yourself because you found your way to become a much stronger person!
We are all perfect the way we are, and the Gift that God gave to us has to be valued with joy.
Dancing is just one of the many ways, Love is the way you can live your life!
My job as a teacher is especially to learn from Pupils like you and become a better teacher with out comparing my self to anyone else, nor compete with anyone else.
So, take good care of your self and thank you again ever so much!!!
Nunzio
It´s a strange thing to learn something for life in a dance class. Since I was a kid the force of self-control and will power let me survive and later hit my targets. I had to lose beloved persons among family and friends, a profession, dreams and almost myself before I started to realize the necessity of letting go. There is still tentativeness but also much more delight.
When I joined your dancing lessons I started with the same obstinate attitude from the past. Once more I had to be reminded what it means to release. I had to hurt myself physically and emotionally before I realized the actual reason for my failure. In most cases it´s not the body but the mind that is responsible for restrictions. When it came to pirouettes for example, I always failed. At the same time I wanted to master them so badly that the idea totally occupied my mind and gave me a bad feeling every time it went wrong. Although I´m still failing, I´m having much more fun now because it is not important anymore whether I fail or I succeed. Incidentally the same thing happens during a routine. You always tell us to release our minds and never give up at the same time. Finally I got it. To let go doesn´t mean to give up in general but to change and therefore give up a certain attitude. Actually THIS IS the clue to solving any difficult situation. And I am very sure that one day I´ll be able to turn properly ;o)
Thank you for your patience. Without it a pighead like me had not been able to learn anything in your lessons and those of life.
Dear Nunzio,
Happy New Year!
I wish you all the best for 2007 and I hope Ill be able to attend one of your great danceclasses next year..you are a wonderful teacher and Im very thankful.
Take Care and all the best from Hamburg,
Agnes
Dear Nunzio!
When I take your classes, I feel so good because of several reasons.
One is the wonderful energy which is flowing.
It is strange because everyone can feast on this energy. Of course I give energy myself, sometimes more, sometimes less, but I can always take more than the double or triple amount of energy out (or even more), so I´m getting much more out of it than I put in - which is unbelievable.
And in addition to dancing itself, to moving and working the body, and to trying to let go and letting out my feelings, it is this energy which is making me totally addicted to your lessons.
Another thing is the "wisdom" you are kindly sharing with us...
The wonderful words and thoughts you are telling us...
The kindness and respect you teach us in dealing with other people...
There would be much more to mention.
After the class I feel showered with beautiful presents - all the good words, the wonderful energy, the great atmosphere.
I just realize how much I benefit and learn - besides dancing.
Thank you!!!
Dear Anonymus,
Thank you ever so much for your gift with your wonderful words!
My only attempt is to make people blossom their own way through my language and trying not to impose my self.
I can not teach anything people do not know already… let’s say that I am just a reminder of many keys we already have.
When anybody feels good in my classes, this is what gives me more energy to give and off course it is a way for me to receive as well… to see joy and smiles in the self confidence of people who decide to share their moments of dancing with me.
Yours truly,
Nunzio
dear nunzio,
i wonder how you are able to do what you´re doing. sometimes i´m not sure if you are as happy as we are while you´re doing it. but finally - i guess, you are :-)...
thank you very much.
one of the girls
dear nunzio,
i wonder how you are able to do what you´re doing. sometimes i´m not sure if you are as happy as we are while you´re doing it. but finally - i guess, you are :-)...
thank you very much.
one of the girls
Dear Nunzio,
I like your routines very much!
But I´m not always able to come to the lessons regularly, so I wouldn´t mind if you hold them a bit longer.
Or would that bore anybody???
Thank you anyways,
another one of the girls
PS: I´m pretty sure you love what you´re doing - your big smile also in your eyes can´t lie, can it?
Dear Anonymous,
Thank you ever so much for your words and for sharing the joy of the routines with me.
Don’t worry too much about the routines, because, after a while I have requests from people do do them again.
Normally I hold on a routine for three to four weeks… according to what I feel from the people in class. If I feel that the majority would like it for one more week I do otherwise I change. Many times I also ask if you girls would like to do one more week or not.
And, yes, I do love what I do with all my heart; this is because I feel blessed to be able to share my little knoldge and experience with others.
Also, to feel that I can help some how people in their everyday lives, means very much to me.
My very best wishes.
Nunzio
Dear Nunzio,
you are changing my life -
thank you.
Dear Nunzio,
it is all so true what is written in these comments. I am glad that others feel the same.
I just wanted to add that I also love your warm up. It is fantastic, in a sense of technique as well as in a sense of relaxation and flow. I really warm up from the inside, working the body without getting stiff. I also love doing the same warm up over a long period of time, because like this I can just let myself fall into it and concentrate on my body. And I think it makes us improve a lot!
Usually I just feel overwhelmed when I take your class - thank you so much!
Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to see that you are getting benefits out of the warm up.
I also hope it does help you a little bit in your every day life, it is very important to me to be able to give you something you can also benefit from, else where, rather then just in a dance studio.
Yours truly,
Nunzio
It's been a few months now since my move to North America. It's hard to describe how much I miss your class - even the sit-ups and push-ups during the warm-up. Who would have guessed? I'm still in the middle of settling in here and whenever I'm getting a little too tense, I do the breathing from the very beginning of your warm-up. It helps and makes me realize that I still haven't found a dance class to give me what I got out of your class. I've tried to do the warm-up by myself, but gave up fast. It's just not the same without your guidance.
A.
Dear A.
Thank you ever so much for your comment and your wonderful feed back. I guess that my class is just a way to go somewhere else as well.
Keep in your heart what you feel is right for you and the joy to explore other dimensions… every “teacher” who does his/her job with the heart in the right place and doesn’t try to impose them selves, have a lot to offer and I am sure there are lots of them there in North America as well… I hope…
It is a wonderful pleasure to see that you have been able to take some of my dimensions with you and that you find it of help for your self. Your heart is the one you have to follow. That is what gives you the right guidance. I am only on of the many ways in some respect… no matter for how long.
I hope I will have the pleasure some time to share other moments with you in my class. Take good care of your self and I send you all my very best and warmest wishes!
Nunzio
'The song says roll with me, not, think with me'. I remember you shared this with the class, during the song routine 'Roll with me' in 2006
Whenever I came to your class with less, almost no thoughts, I felt I experienced the essence of the class more.
Thank You
Dear Nunzio,
Dance will always be the first and last "love" in my life! I couldn't do without it! In a way, through dancing, I discovered a "new" me!
Thank you so much for your support and the way you teach! It's always a pleasure to come to your classes!
Take care!
Andrea
Dear Andrea,
I feel dancing is one of the many ways of discovering life and I am glad to be part of it and being able to share it with others.
I thank you as well for your support and for enjoying dancing in my classes.
Best wishes
Nunzio
Dear Nunzio,
I have mentioned my following wish quite a lot of times already...
And the longer I´m taking your lessons and the more students of yours I´m talking to, the more it comes out that actually many students would have the same desire...
...which is the following:
How do you feel about giving a "choreography class", just for dancing all the routines over and over again, or for prolonging the routines???
I know that you hardly have time for another class - but who knows, you might have any changes in your schedule some time in the future, so maybe such a class could fit.
Thank you for at least thinking about it, I won´t give up!
Yours,
Cordula
PS: Is anyone reading this comment who wants to give me some support???
Hi everyone,
the Saturday Adv. class will be warmup and choreography only from now on!!! No diagonals anymore. :o)))
Hugs to all the lovely people that read Nunzio's blog,
Anna ;o)
P.S. Cordula, I know it's not exactly what you meant by asking for a "choreography class", but its a first step in this direction. ;o)
Dear Nunzio
I have a question:
what is it that makes Dance more magical than anything else in live?
why can it take away the pain?
Why can it touch peoples hearts so much?
I feel like when you've once started it changes your understanding of the world. nothing seems like it did before. It changes your life!
Why does Dance have such a great power?
I also wanted to say, your class is a gift to me. I love every second, every step i make. thanks for smiling and beeing patient and giving all this energy! Thank you so much!
Nunzio,
maybe you remember me...
im living in hamburg now for almost 7month and im learning a lot.
still i miss your dance classes...it was always so much fun.
ill be home in a few weeks for one week or so and i hope ill be able to attend some of your classes!
it would be great to see you again.
until then,take care!
agnes
Sometimes you create one amazing routine after another. This time it is "one love", "femme like you" and "loosing my way". And I still wonder how you do that, how you know what makes us look and feel good.
Dear A.
Thank you ever so much for your comment. It’s been a while since I had one on my blog, and I always appreciate them!
I am glad to see that you like my routines… I am often concern that people would get tired of them or find them not interesting enough. It is very important for me that the dancers who attend my classes feel good while dancing.
I hope to be able to be up to the standards for as long as possible and help people to blossom their own way through out dancing.
Take care
Nunzio
Hello Nunzio!
Long time ago since I took a dance class in Munich.......hope to travel there again this year! Miss the wonderful and inspring atmosphere in your classes..! :-)
All my best wishes!
Andrea
Dear Nunzio
I have been taking your class for a long time now, and i still can't wait when I walk out, to take the next one.
something happend with me, your magic went right into my heart, you will always be a rolemodel for me, a lodestar.
now after all this time I can say: this is me and this is my place in the world.
thank you for your guidance, your smile and your love.
i wsh you the best and lots of joy with your little family when the baby comes.
Dear Anonymous,
Thank you ever so much for your wonderful and touching words! This is a very intense time of emotions of a new life which came into this world. Feelings like these put into words, give me a lot of strength! So thank you!!!
Especially when I feel that I do give something good to people! My magic is magic especially because of the love I am surrounded with and this, off course, included very much the magic that I get from people like you!!!
My very best wishes for this journey of life from the bottom of my heart!
Dear Nunzio,
two yrs ago you taught me how to dance with my heart - i never forgot one of your wise words and its because of you that i still love to dance. I wish I could come to one of your dancelessons from time to time just to say hello and show you how much i improved - i learned so incredibly much from you.
And now, 2yrs later you found another wonderful "student" who is waiting to learn from you, your daughter.
I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart - i have no doubt about you being a wonderful father!
Enjoy this new adventure of your life..
Im sure she will be as thankful as i am - no, she will be even more thankful.
All the best,
Agnes
Congratulations on your new arrival! All three of you look truly happy and healthy!!!
I also wanted to thank you for the opportunity of being in your classes and learning from you (even if it was just for a few months) - I really enjoyed it as a new experience.
I have decided to go back to England by the end of the month. Time will tell if I will continue dancing 'over there'...
If I don't see you before I'm off to pastures new I wish you and your family all the best. Keep up your amazing work and thanks for all your patience!
Alena
Dear Agnes,
Thank you ever so much for your lovely comment and your flattering words! I am glad that two years ago I was able to be of help for you.
Moreover, I have to thank you so much for what you said about my family and to be honest with you Ada is being a wonderful teacher to me.
I am learning again to open my eyes in a different way and looking at things in general in a way that only a baby can do, with innocence, radiance and purity.
So I have to be thankful to her for choosing me as her father!
Thank you Agnes and I do hope I will be able to see you again some time, in the meanwhile I send you all my very best wishes.
Nunzio
Dear Alena,
It has been a pleasure having you in class and I hope you found a new way of experiencing your energy from my classes.
I also wish you all my very best for your trip to the UK and I do hope you will also find some dance classes interesting for you!!!
I hope to see you again, otherwise I also thank you for your wishes for my new family. It is a new and deeply wonderful journey I am living now and very exciting to learn new horizons…
Take good care of your self and thank you again for choosing my classes while you were in Munich.
Nunzio
Dear Anna and Nunzio,
All my best wishes for the birth of your wonderful daugther! Although I do not have so close contact to you both, it was a pleasure to see that you both became parents!
Congratulations to you all three!!! Your daughter looks so cute! :-)
Best wishes from old "Mainz" sends you
Andrea Deschermaier
Dear Andrea,
thank you ever so much for your Comment and your wishes!
Ada and Anna are well now and we are enjoying very much this new Dimension!
Take care
Nunzio
Dear Nunzio,
I am surprised that there is no comment on our Greece Summer Academy Time!?
So I will start then...
There are so many words I could use and write down to express all my different positive emotions, experiences and lessons-learned BUT I try to make it easy and short....
I believe I can fly!!!!!
That is the only song I have in my mind, after the time with you all.You as our trainer and dancing guide, all the girls, the wonderful place and the peaceful and harmoneous atmosphere.
Thank you for the amazing moments of joy and happyness working on my own body, musicality and dancing skills it has brought myself to a sort of inner balance and I wish I can keep this for a while, back to the average daylife.
It was just greatwith you all!!!
Where we will go next?? ;o)
Big hugs to all dancers, Ulli
Dear Ulli,
Thank you ever so much for your lovely words!!! It is so nice to hear from you as well! I am very happy you enjoyed the time we had in Greece and hopefully we will do it again next year as the feedback have been very positive, even from the locals!!!
First of all, how is your back?
I do hope as well that some of the charm we have "stolen" from this time, can be part of our everyday life, and why not, we can also fly while working, don’t you think?
I hope I can hear from you soon at your convenient time and in the meanwhile I send you my very best wishes.
Nunzio
THANK YOU so much for the last year that brought so much joy to my life while dancing in your class!! :)) I will always miss that if i won't be able to join...
Dear Anonymous,
thank you ever so much for your lovely words!!!! Who ever you are, I send you all my very best wishes and gratitude!!!!
sorry, I forgot to write my name under the text...it's Anneka...! :)
Dear Nunzio,
for me it`s always hard to put into words what I feel or think, but I wanted to thank you!!
In the last year I really learned a lot in your class, about dancing and about me and in your school I found new friends and a "second home"!
So... thank you!!! :-)))
Börni
Dear Nunzio,
for me it`s always hard to put into words what I feel or think, but I wanted to thank you!!
In the last year I really learned a lot in your class, about dancing and about me and in your school I found new friends and a "second home"!
So... thank you!!! :-)))
Börni
Post a Comment