Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ada Teresa Lombardo














Dear Dancer Friends,

We thank you so much for your emotional support, that meant a lot to us!!!


On Sunday the 5th of October, at 3:54am, Ada Teresa Lombardo was born.
She was 54cm long and 3090gr heavy... and started eating straight away…!!!

Now Ada and Anna are home and recovering.

I took one week off from Tanzprojekt and Bewegung&Tanz, two weeks off from, Dance Station, Korinna Söhn and Abraxas.


For what the dance routines concern, I will pick up from where we stopped…
I am very much looking forward to seeing you again and for the ones of you who took part of Andrew Stone classes; I deeply hope you enjoyed your selves!


Nunzio

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anna, dear Ada, dear Nunzio,

Congratulations! Already on the pictures one can see, that you will be a wonderful family.

What a precious little girl!!!

"Da werden Hände sein, die dich tragen und Arme, in denen du sicher bist und Menschen, die dir ohne Fragen zeigen, dass du willkommen bist!"

All the best to you!
Karoline


P.S. Andrew's class was marvellous! ;)

Nunzio said...

Dear Karoline,

thank you ever so much for your wishes and for your lovely words!!!

I am happy that you liked Andrews class, I will bring him back next year as a regular workshop so you can all enjoy more his style!!!

Best wishes and I will see you in class soon again.

Nunzio

Bryndís said...

Dear Nunzio and Anna,

I just saw the news and photos here. I wanted to congratulate you with your child Ada. I wish you all a healthy winter!!

Best regards
Bryndís

P.S. I also sent an e-mail, but just to be sure, I posted it here :P.

Paula Coelho said...

Dear Nunzio and Dear Anna,

what an amazing surprise!!!

I passed by to check the classes schedule as I'll be visiting Munich later this month, and instead i found the beautiful Ada! She's so lovely...

My wholehearted congratulations and best wishes.

And looking forward to see you all again.

Paula

Nunzio said...

Dear Bryndis,

Thank you ever so much for your wishes. I hope you are well!!!

Nunzio

Nunzio said...

Dear Paula,

Nice to hear from you!!! Thank you ever so much for your lovely comment and your wishes. Nice to know that you are coming to Munich, I am very much looking forward to seeing you!

Best wishes,
Nunzio

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little girl!

I wish you all the best for your little family and that cute little angel you have now being with you.

May there be lots of bliss, deep love, happiness and good luck on your way.