Thursday, March 19, 2009

Workshop with Andrea and Nunzio

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nunzio,
Thank you for this fantastic workshop - I really enjoyed it very much. You and your friend Andrea created such a great atmosphere of inspiration, creativity and..trust:).
I hope you will conduct many more workshops in the future:)
Best wishes and CU soon,
Lioba

Anonymous said...

Hi Nunzio,

I just found this video and was fascinated again by the result and seeing all participants dancing and enjoying together. Furthermore I was kept again by all emotions I experienced and went through during this workshop.
Thank you and Andrea for this wonderful and unique time in which I felt like in heaven....being in another atmosphere and dimension! I think I am speaking for all saying; we opened up our horizont and experienced what "dancing" can mean and feel like.
A big hug to you both,
Ulli

Nunzio said...

Thank you ever so much for your Wonderful feedback! We had a wondeful time as well in working with you and seeing how much you were focusing in such an interesting week/end!

Nunzio