Dear Dancer Friends,
I am pleased to tell you that the first draft of the website in now on line for you to see the logo, the location and the type of classes that the Performing Arts Studios will offer hopefully from the 9th of January.
Soon Anna will put also some more information about all the teachers working with us.
It is at the moment very simple, consisting just in two pages, but enough for you to see the necessary.
I wish you all my very best and we are very much looking forward to starting this new Concept.
Kind Regards.
Anna and Nunzio
P.S. You can also use the Performing Arts Studios Email to send us messages, files and so on...
I will also stop giving classes in all the other schools from the 14th of December included and take a break from teaching until the new opening, as we will have to ultimate the work in our Studios.
1 comment:
Very very exciting!!!
I am looking forward to taking the first class in the new studio!
Congratulations to both of you :)
Karoline
Post a Comment