Level II/III-Performance & Video: "Home", from Michael Bublé (Shooting on Thursday the 9th of February).
Level III: "Fingers", from Pink (Chair Dance-Third and last Week).
Level II: "Waiking Up In Time", from Craig Armstrong (Third Week).
Level I: "Apologize" from Timbaland (Choreography by Anna, Fourth and last week).
Choreography Class:"Bridge of Light" from Happy Feet 2 (First Week)
4 comments:
Thank you always for the information!
Since last week you look tired, a litte bit sick or in a lightly bad mood... I hope that i quess just wrong. If not, take care! Perhaps you need some rest. For several days... you did´t have it for a long time. Of course i would miss you then more. ^^
Good night!
J
Dear J,
thank you ever so much for your kind words and especially your concern. I am sorry if I gave you the impression of being sick and tired and I apologize then if following this I am not giving you as much as I am normally expected to give.
I ensure you that I am not in a bad mood nor sick, as I, everyday, consider my self so extremely lucky to do what I am doing with always passion, love and respect towards the students who come to my classes.
I love giving class and giving a moment of bless in a Secret Garden where you can all enjoy your self and feel to blossom. This is, as you might know, my aim.
Maybe, as you saw me some time absorbed in my own thoughts, I think of further progress and development also related to a show that I am working on.
Thank you again for your feedback as I deeply appreciate it and I do hope to not dissapoint you in the future.
Warm wishes.
Nunzio
Dear(!) Nunzio,
it´s good to hear you are alright. But, anyway take care of yourself, please! It´s cold outside nowadays.
(I wolud say coutiously that you MAY look tired or show your feeling, bad or not, sometimes...)
I´d like to confess i enjoy the class so much that i wait already the next time before it is ended.
I feel sorry and thank you also when i see that you try to teach or share something harder than i try to learn and take it.
As you mentioned, i have seen you absorbed in your thoughts or dancing. It make me simply smile...
Therefore, please remember that you have always given me more than expected. You deserve the appreciation, not apology.
And I have never been disappointed by you until now. I believe that it would be in the future also. ;)
Good night and see you soon!
sincerely yours,
J
Dear J,
Once again, thank you ever so much for your reply!!! Your words are EXTREMELY touching to me and to my heart!
I am glad I can make you smile now by my thoughts!!! It is all for a good cause and if I froun is just to remind me to... relay my eyes, especially when I share my time in class with all the wonderful Students who choose to spend that time with me.
I hope to see you soon, even though I don't know who you are and I wish, when ever you feel, to let me know, because I would like to give you a warm hug and thank you personally!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!!
Nunzio
Post a Comment